GetCache 2.0 is under development!
GetCache Server 2.0 is coming soon.
GetCache Server 2.0 is a complete rebuild of GetCache key/value store and it comes with many new features:
- GetCache 2.0 is build over the new storage engine OVO.
- GetCache 2.0 exposes new RESTful API.
- GetCache 2.0 is lighter and faster.
- Not all features are maintained, the Robots aren't available in the new version, but they may be added later.
- GetCache 2.0 will become open source, starting from the engine OVO; source code is on GitHub https://github.com/maxzerbini/ovo
GetCache 1.3.0 released!
GetCache Server 1.3.0 is available for download.
New features in release 1.3.0:
- GetCache Server installable as a Windows Service.
Configure the API transport security, enabling or disabling it.
This allows you to make easier the use of servers and clients on different Windows domains or non-Windows systems.
- Enhanced Monitor API offers memory occupation report.
GetCache Server embeddable in-process in other application.
The new release of GetCache 1.3.0 will provide an embedded distribution of the server that works embedded in-process with your application.
GetCache Java Client is under development. It will be released with the new version of the project.
New GetCache Tools downloadable form the tools page.
Read the archive of news of the past days.